Classification and use of industrial magnesium oxide
1. Light magnesium oxide: mainly used in rubber, dyes, catalysts, steel ball polishing, electronic ceramics, adhesives and many other industries, widely used.
2. Active magnesium oxide: mainly used in medical rubber products, adhesives and other industries.
3. Special Magnesium Oxide for Adhesive: It has many advantages such as high iodine absorption, good dispersibility and low iron content for high-grade adhesives. It can effectively prevent delamination and sedimentation of the glue and improve the transparency of the glue. Heat resistance, improve the stability of the glue storage.
4. Special rubber oxide for cable rubber: used in rubber cable, mining cable, marine cable and other industries, can improve the anti-corrosion, acid resistance, high temperature resistance of the cable and improve the working stability under harsh conditions.
5. Magnesium oxide for concentrated nitric acid: used for the purification of dilute nitric acid to produce concentrated nitric acid, which mainly plays a role in water absorption during the production process.
6. Feed grade magnesia: an additive used in animal feed to prevent neurological diseases in animal feed caused by magnesium deficiency.
7. Medical grade magnesia: used in pharmaceutical intermediates and stomach medicine additives, can effectively control the role of gastric acid and duodenal ulcer.
8. High-purity magnesium oxide: mainly used for high temperature operation, used in steel industry lining, export, and other industries in the steel industry.
9. Magnesium hydroxide: Flame retardant, mainly used in anti-corrosion and fire-resistant industries, fireproof boards, flame retardant cables and other industries.
10. Special magnesium oxide for brake pads: mainly used for wear-resistant materials, high temperature and flame retardant, and improved material stability.
11. Other special industry-specific magnesium oxide: such as reagent grade